Thankyou to everyone who donated to Movember Foundation Australia this month. I’m please to report we achieved the ambitious target of $2000!
The following clubs held WASPA (World Amateur Subbuteo Players Association) events during the month to receive a DT38 branded ball from Adrian Connolly:
Northern Falcons TFC
Northern Pheonix TFC
Western Flickers TFC
Western Sydney Subbuteo
And the club winning the second DT38 branded FISTF standard ball with an incredible total raised of $659 was Northern Falcons TFC!
In total there were 10 WASPAs involving 45 players scoring 259 goals across over 130 matches; with 9 new players in the Power Rankings!
There was a lot of exposure for Testicular Cancer Awareness in social media thanks to the Anzac Eve Battle for Testicular Cancer Awareness featuring Melbourne City FC Captain Scott Jamieson vs FFV President Kimon Taliadoris.
– Australian Football Facebook account shared the ATFA Anzac Eve event post. Australian Football has 111,600 people liking its page!
– Two feature articles on ATFA’s Testicular Cancer Awareness campaign in the DT38 Newsletter. DT38 has over 30,000 social media followers.
– Over 850 views of the ATFA tweet of Kimon vs Scott and approaching 100 views of the footage on Instagram.
– Social media posts by FFV, Kimon Taliadoris and Scott Jamieson in the lead up to and post the Anzac Eve event. Over 400 views of Kimon’s post of his video of Adrian‘s speech Anzac Eve.
– ATFA Facebook insights summary indicated Post Reach increased by 843%; post engagements increased by 599%; and there was a 400% increase in new page likes for the period March 28 – April 24. For the week 23rd April to 29th April, Facebook insights showed Post Reach was even higher at 8.1k.